#Week3 #Business #Technology #Books
Today is day 2 of week 3 and I choose to share with you Books I recommend to business people that can help to make their businesses better.
Some of the books I recommend are attached below.
1. EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey: This is very helpful book when it comes to knowing how to lead , manage and build your business. It is a methodical book for anyone who is running a business or side hustles and wants to be a better leader who makes better decisions as regards entrepreneurship.
2. Built to last by Jim Collins and Jerry I. Porras : This is very important for any entrepreneur who is building a business with a thought of generational or longevity and success over the long haul. It helps you grow the vision for your
3. The E-myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber : This is very helpful book for you who has ever started a business but failed or you are doing business but stuck. It teaches you how to do business better. It also helps one evaluate one’s capability to run a business..
4. Straight Forward Financial Growth by Moses Mukisa: This is a personal journey book especially for your financial life. It teaches you how to grow your personal finances and build wealth. It is this financially grown person you later bring to business.
5. Church Finances by Moses Mukisa: This is a book that will help one organise their business and set themselves up for expansion. A good book for top business leaders too beyond just church.
Personally, I am at a point where I am starting to grow my personal finances and so far I am applying the principles from Straight Forward Financial Growth book to my personal financial life as I evolve towards running an enterprise.
Watch out for the third piece tomorrow under this theme as I shall continue to share more about businesses you can support👏👏👏
I love you
I am the Lioness Arising
©Words from the Pot