This year, one of my intentions was to invest in my personal development and one of the ways was to be part of various growth spaces.
In one of the growth spaces, we have what is called the #5amClub where we reflect on life and below are some of the reflections we had at the start of the year. I hope you can learn one or two things that you can go on to apply in your life.
How to be excellent
- Never settle for average. It kills excellence
- Develop a commitment to excellence
- Possess ethics and integrity. Excellence produces trust
- Show genuine respect for others
- Go the second/extra mile
- Be consistent. Maintain your standard
- Keep improving or getting better
- Always give 100%
- Make excellence a lifestyle.
- Never compare yourself to others. This is a bad disease
Seven laws of wisdom
- Expand your horizons. The further you go, the more you grow.
- Focus on building your intellect for example through reading, writing and having conversations.
- Know what you control
- Kindness counts
- Value true friendships. Friendship is a state of mutual trust.
- Have a sound mind
- Accept that this life is yours. Take responsibility for your life.
What are you learning or what have you learned? Feel free to leave me your answers in the comments section
Personally, I am applying some of the things above especially consistency in all I step out to do.
I LOVE YOU!